Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Great Week for Progress!


The Great …

The great part of the week began with
  • Black Raven's (from Black Raven Reviews) 4 star review of my erotic romance Benefits of Sharing.

"... While the message is strong, the journey is the most intriguing part in Benefits of Sharing. If you’re looking for a well-written, fast-paced, sexy romp, where the lust is intense, the love is endearing between husband and wife, the sex is sizzling, and the truth will give you a new perspective on life, then Benefits of Sharing by Leslie Lee Sanders is definitely the book to read. It’ll put a smile on your face while making you hot and bothered in all of the right places." ~ Black Raven, full review here.

Then it progressed with
  • a great revelation about the direction of my writing career and where I need to focus. It was a huge confidence boost and I can't wait to apply what I've learned.

On it went when I received
  • a response to the email I sent to my newest favorite author of the successful sci-fi Wool series, Hugh Howey. Where after writing to tell him my emotional experience with his book Wool, he begins his response hinting how my letter needs to be framed. Nice! Made my day.


The Progress …

I then found the time and motivation to
  • finish the first draft of Before the Darkness! Yeah, I smacked "The End" on that baby. I still have to do the rewrite and also do some polishing on my next erotic romance Tongue Tied which will be available sometime this spring.

The week's not over but already I've completed a lot and have so much more to look forward to. And I can't wait! J

No comments:

Post a Comment